Job Opportunity with SIMPLR
JAVA Software Developer
What we always do :
- Responsive, multi-tenant web/mobile application / systems.
- Large scale enterprise level , highly complex and high avaliability transaction processing system.
- 3rd parties system integration using various protocols.
- Research and Developement, products prototyping, new products development.
- Work independently or in a group facing the most demanding project you would ever face.
You should apply if you :
- Have Diploma or Degree, preferably in Software engineering, or equivalent.
- At least 3 year of relevant working experience.
- Have significant experience with app platforms & languages like Java/J2EE.
- Know databases and comfortable navigating and designing schema and table with SQL.
- Experience with Open Systems, and protocols like REST, SOAP, WebSocket etc.
- Dynamic, independent and able to work in a team
- Must be able to communicate proficiently in English
- Strong communication skills – written & spoken (English & Bahasa Malaysia)
- Good in writing skills and computer literate
You would be particulary fit if you :
- Able to collaborate openly with a mixed team of developers, analysts and product owners.
- Innovative, creative, resourceful, with responsible & committed to work, with a positive attitude.
- self-starter taking responsibility and a make an impact on your work and surroundings.
- Have the ability to analyze a problem, organise thoughts and recommend approaches
Our Required Skills
Languages (English / Malay)
Why Join SIMPLR
We enjoy having talented individuals in our teams to help grow our customers business bigger and better. To us, everyone is an important assets who contributes to company success and we believe in flexibility and encourage individual growth in financial, career, and meeting life goals.